10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
1500Watts mid drive motor performance with our industry leading 52V battery packs
- Trying is believing. "This motor equipped with the torque sensor just feels so much better" - Daniel Djoenaidi (Sydney)
- Bafang G510/M620 uses tri-sensors to assist your ride including torque sensor, speed sensor & cadence sensor.
- The G510 motor core is physically larger than any motor out there. One will be utterly impressed by its uncompromising torque power - 160N.M
- 25amps 1500watts motor power is for increasing the battery lifespan especially of smaller batteries.
- Top speed is 55kmh+
How is this XT RAW different from other XTs
- Comparing to other versions, this bike is equipped with a more basic suspension system that is geared toward commuting & gravel riding.
- This bike uses the more rigid 8 speeds instead 9 speeds which actually works in favor of the bike's reliability and durability
- All new E.bike tyre from Schwalbe Germany that is puncture resistant and great for both road & gravel riding.
- This bike is "pound for pound" the most affordable dual suspension E.bike with 1500watts+ of power in the WORLD.
How does this motor compare with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha.... ?
- The motor facilitates a wide range of power and fun from e-push bike to e-motorbike. Choices are buttons away.
- 10 levels of power settings cater all types of needs from the min assist to the motorbike experience.
- Equally intuitive with sensors purchased directly from German suppliers
- Quiet as well considering the amount power it outputs
- Unrestricted yet controlled pure madness this motor is. Our exclusive firmware 52V/35A is better than the stock 48V/30A version
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- VOLT 1.0 E.braking system with dual hydraulic pistons
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light & DUAL rear light wired into the battery & the brake system
Why is VOLT promoting fewer gears?
- Most importantly, it is because of the reliability.
- Even the best 10 - 12 speed cassettes can not handle any 1000W+ power. They will wear out pre-maturely within weeks!
- E.bikes do not need 10+ gears. All E-cars and motorbikes are simply single speed except the one and only two speed Porsche Taycan.
- We blocked the furthest two gears to improve the chain line angle within the "good" range
- We want to shift from the high torque gear to the high speed gear as fast as possible. 5 speed shifting is ideal. 7 speeds is tolerable. 12 speeds is "annoying"
VOLT Team Riding a XT
Who builds this bike for you ?
Each "XT" is hand-built by VOLT to our new 2019 manufacturing standard. Made in Australia.
CASSETTE VERSION. Users are almost required to have some mountain bike experience before to operate this "monster".
- Bafang M620 /G510 Drive System Off road enduro riding ONLY. 1500Watts Motor Power with Throttle. Private Property only. |
- (New) Bafang DPC13 Mini Display; Power metre, Battery life, Speedometer ...
- Top Speed 60+ kmh. Real world test result with 2.6inch off road tyre on a full suspension.
- Battery - Downtube style with 3 bolts and soldered on holes to reduce the battery shake-ness.
- Gears - 1 x 7 Speeds (13T -31T) Modified Shimano Altus 8 System with 11t blocked
- Chain - KMC E.bike X8 E.bike specific stronger chain
- Hydraulic Brakes - Shimano MT200 with external brake sensor
- Wheels - Custom made VOLT Extra wide rim wheels with stainless steel spokes & quick releases.
- Tyre - Premium German SCHWALBE E.bike tyres
- Fork - VOLT Coil 100mm travel suspension fork
- Rear Shock - DNM DV22AR oil shock 100mm travel
- Removable Kick Stand - Heavy duty to support up tp 50kg - Important because of the added weight and delicate parts..
You may want to purchase:
- VOLT SYDNEY - Contact 0487 163 447
- VOLT Melbourne coming soon - Register your interest with us at email@example.com
- Luna Mate - Perth, WA / Call to arrange a local test ride - 08 9303 9582
- Brisbane Electric Dirt Bike / Kal +61 403 260 779
- Interested in becoming our dealer in your city? Contact us at volt.eBike@gmail.com
VOLT Customer's Review of XT 2019 :)
Who are BAFANG ? Best & Only Powerful Mid Drive Motors
Most influential Brands of E.bike motors are Bosch (Germany), Brose (Germany), Shimano (Japan), Yamaha (Japan) and then the Bafang from China.
We have chosen Bafang for a few reasons. It is the most reputable, experienced and "strongest" manufacturer in China and more importantly, the only and best high current / power electric motor producer in the world.
- We import directly from the factory and we rebuilt the motor with better greasing and screws check in Sydney.
- We tune the motor controller with our own tested settings for the performance our customers want.
- We own and operate our own lithium battery assembly factory in KunShan, China to guarantee that the final quality check is up to our standard.
- We are also capable to strip down the motor and battery for the servicing and repair.
- We stock spare motor parts for our customers and dealers to provide our nation wide support.
On the market, there are also hub motor E.bikes which are cheaper but not better. No vehicles have motor built in their wheels. Mid drive = higher torque. A 250Watts mid drive e-bike produces much higher torque than a 250w hub e-bike and thus is better at acceleration, hill climbing and having fun.
Industry leading 52V Battery/ Range
Pairing a 52Volts battery with a 48V motor controller has numerous benefits. It is like bringing an adult to a teenage fight. The performance will be enhanced. The battery will bear less stress and produce less heat. The battery will remain potent for longer.
VOLT modern batteries have a Battery-Management-System (BMS) chip to regular and balance the charging and discharging for both performance and longevity. Our BMS chips (made in Shenzhen, China) are tested to be efficient and enduring.
Our range estimates are data collected from our customers. At the end of day, Battery watt-hour number is what's real.
Down-tube Battery Options:
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2.5A charger / 6 hour charging time. Up to 80-90km
For the reference, Bosch or Shimano battery pack is 500watt-hour 36V.
What's included in a battery pack ?
- Battery mount cradle
Bicycle Size & Gear Question
Most motorcycles or scooters come in one size only. Ebikes with a powerful motor eliminate the need for too many different bicycle frame sizes. We use L size frames but we can install shorter or longer stems to accommodate shorter and taller riders. Leave us a note.
E-Power mades gears redundant. Electric bikes only need 3 - 5 gears just like a motorcycle or a car.
What makes us " Made in Australia"
Yes. Most parts are imported from Asia/ Europe. but many were to our own requirements and design. We believe in our idea of having the in-house production. It gives us the quality control and the learning ground to improve on engineering & performance. We've built the first 1000 e.bikes in Sydney. And, we will continue to built more.
Respect road laws. Riding off road e.bikes will lead to penalties
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Chain, Cassete (if apply), Gear tuning
- Wheel Truing
- What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying pre-set top speeds
- Modifying the parts without our approval
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
- Be aware. VOLT does not provide warranty for batteries with internally damaged cells. VOLT does not provide warranty for burnt-out controllers. Both are often caused by running the motor at the full power for too long.
TEXT or CALL National Sales Team - 0487 163 447