VOLT "XT" 27.5 x 2.8 Tyre
10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
Coming in May
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- Custom built e.bike front forks made by DNM in Taiwan with thicker material and 120-160mm travel
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- Dual piston E.bike hydraulic brakes systems with the integrated brake sensor
- KMC X9E Chain 2x stronger than the already amazing X9 chain
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light with 1200 lumen
Other brands are doing 10, 11 or 12 speed. Why is VOLT promoting the 6 or 7 speed ?
- Lots of gears aren't the solution but the problem. 10 speed, 11 speed or the new 12 speed cassettes will 'die' so fast and your wallet may not be able to keep up.
- Their sprockets are thinner and the chains are thiner. During the development, we worn out two Shimano 10 speed and two 11 speed after about 1000km of rides...
- E-riders will find themselves only using 3-5 gears 99% of the time.
Why is VOLT blocking the lowest and the highest gears ?
- When you have the 35amps current and 58Volts peak power, the chain line has to be straight. The lowest gear and the highest gear (furthest away from the centre) pull the chain at an angle and wears out the drive system unpleasantly.
- Telsa cars and most e-cars are single speeds due to the very nature of e-motor and is in fact the most efficient this way.
TEXT or CALL National Sales Team - 0487 163 447
"Videos" are available next to "Description"