VOLT "XT" 27.5 x 2.8 Tyre
10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
Coming in May
Australia's first and exclusive mind-blowing 35amps controller
- Peaking 2000watts with our industry-leading 52V battery pack - producing unreal 180N.M of torque !
- Trying is believing. "This motor equipped with the torque sensor just feels so much better" - Daniel Djoenaidi (Sydney)
- Bafang G510/M620 uses tri-sensors to assist your ride including torque sensor, speed sensor & cadence sensor.
- The G510 motor core is physically larger than any motor out there - producing higher real-world torque numbers. One will be utterly impressed by its uncompromising torque power!
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- Custom built e.bike front forks made by DNM in Taiwan with thicker material and 120-160mm travel
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- Dual piston E.bike hydraulic brakes systems with the integrated brake sensor
- KMC X9E Chain 2x stronger than the already amazing X9 chain
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light with 1200 lumen
All other brands are doing 10, 11 or 12 speed. Why is VOLT promoting the 6 or 7 speed ?
- 10 speed, 11 speed or the new 12 speed cassettes will 'die' so fast and your wallet may not be able to keep up.
- Their sprockets are thinner and the chains are thiner. During the development, we worn out two Shimano 10 speed and two 11 speed after about about 1000km of rides...
Why is VOLT blocking the lowest and the highest gears ?
- When you have the 35amps current and 58Volts peak power, the chain line has to be straight. The lowest gear (closest to the hub) pulls the chain at an acute angle and wears out the drive system unpleasantly.
- Again, the power of the motor just destroyed the 11-teeth sprocket after merely 500km of rides during our tests.
In fact, we wish we could custom build a 5 speed e.bike drive system for our mighty motor system.
TEXT or CALL National Sales Team - 0487 163 447
"Videos" are available next to "Description"