10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
Australia's first mind-blowing 35amps controller - VOLT Exclusive
- VOLT upgraded the motor's firmware to bring you the peaking 2000watts & unreal 180N.M of torque !
- Trying is believing. "This motor equipped with the torque sensor just feels so much better" - Daniel Djoenaidi (Sydney)
- Bafang G510/M620 uses tri-sensors to assist your ride including torque sensor, speed sensor & cadence sensor.
- The G510 motor core is physically larger than any motor out there. One will be utterly impressed by its uncompromising torque power!
How is this XT TRAIL different from other XTs
- DNM Taiwan made Fork and Rear Shocks
- Professional Dual Chain Guide included. Designed & Engineered in Australia
- 27.5 x 2.6inch wide Schwalbe Tyre (New)
- KMC X9 E.bike Chain x2 Stronger
- VOLT engineered Front and rear lights included
How does this motor compare with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha.... ?
- The motor facilitates a wide range of power and fun from e-push bike to e-motorbike. Choices are buttons away.
- 10 levels of power settings cater all types of needs from the min assist to the motorbike experience.
- Equally intuitive with sensors purchased directly from German suppliers
- Quiet as well considering the amount power it outputs
- Unrestricted yet controlled pure madness this motor is. Our exclusive firmware 52V/35A is better than the stock 48V/30A version
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- Custom built e.bike forks made by DNM in Taiwan with thicker material inside.
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- (NEW) VOLT hydraulic 4-piston brakes with the integrated brake sensor - braking performance is on par with Shimano XT
- KMC X9E Chain 2x stronger than the already amazing X9 chain
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light & DUAL rear light wired into the battery & the brake system
Why is VOLT promoting fewer gears?
- Most importantly, it is because of the reliability.
- Even the best 10 - 12 speed cassettes can not handle any 1000W+ power. They will wear out pre-maturely within weeks!
- E.bikes do not need 10+ gears. All E-cars and motorbikes are simply single speed except the one and only two speed Porsche Taycan.
- We blocked the furthest two gears to improve the chain line angle within the "good" range
- We want to shift from the high torque gear to the high speed gear as fast as possible. 5 speed shifting is ideal. 7 speeds is tolerable. 12 speeds is "annoying"
VOLT Team Riding a XT
Who builds this bike for you ?
Each "XT" is hand-built by VOLT to our new 2019 manufacturing standard. Made in Australia.
CASSETTE VERSION. Users are almost required to have some mountain bike experience before to operate this "monster".
- Bafang M620 /G510 Drive System. Peak 2000watts. Up to 180N.M of Torque. 35Amps Controller Setting (off road enduro riding ONLY)
- Battery - Downtube style with 3 bolts and soldered on holes to reduce the battery shake-ness.
- Suspensions: 120mm VOLT Air Fork (Single Crown) & 120mm DNM Air Shock Designed in Germany. Made in Taiwan
- Gears - 1 x 7 Speeds (13T -34T) Modified Shimano DEORE 9 System with 11t blocked and 40T blocked
- Chain - KMC E.bike X9E E.bike specific 2x stronger chain
- Dual Piston Hydraulic Brakes - VOLT custom made (2.0) with reliable motor cut-off built-in sensors
- Wheels - Custom made 20mm rim wheels with 32 spokes. Front Quick release 100mm x 15mm. Rear Quick release.
- Integrated Drop-post - DNM CSD with a handle release button - Super convenient
- Dual Chain guide - VOLT designed CNC produced to locks up the chain - every pro rider uses them
- Integrated bright front and rear LED lights included
- Removable Kick Stand - Heavy duty to support up tp 50kg - Important because of the added weight and delicate parts..
You may want to purchase:
- VOLT SYDNEY - Contact 0487 163 447
- VOLT Melbourne coming soon - Register your interest with us at email@example.com
- Luna Mate - Perth, WA / Call to arrange a local test ride - 08 9303 9582
- Brisbane Electric Dirt Bike / Kal +61 403 260 779
- Interested in becoming our dealer in your city? Contact us at volt.eBike@gmail.com
VOLT Customer's Review of XT 2019 :)
Who are BAFANG Mid Drive ? Best & Only Powerful Mid Drive Motors
Most influential Brands of E.bike motors are Bosch (Germany), Brose (Germany), Shimano (Japan), Yamaha (Japan) and then the Bafang from China.
We have chosen Bafang for a few reasons. It is the most reputable, experienced and "strongest" manufacturer in China and more importantly, the only and best high current / power electric motor producer in the world. We also stock the full range of spare parts to provide on going support for our customers.
Bafang has a range of products. If you want a powerful motor, VOLT only recommends the reliable M620 & M615.
Why Choose VOLT 52V Lithium Engineered in Australia ?
52V is stronger than 48V. It taps out the "hidden" 8% power of a 48V motor system.
We have made and sold over 1000+ electric bike batteries. We are always in the process of improving the battery production & performance from customers' feedback. The feedback goes directly to our own VOLT operate factory in KunShan, China. We have engineered and made our own BMS in Shenzhen. They are compact & heavy duty. Our service team is rich in experience dealing with modern electric bike batteries.
Down-tube Battery Options with chargers
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2A charger / 7 hour charging time. Up to 60-80km
- (L) 14ah 52V 730watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 3 hour charging time. Up to 80-90km
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km
Bicycle Size & Gear Question
Most motorcycles or scooters come in one size only. Ebikes with a powerful motor eliminate the need for too many different bicycle frame sizes. We use L size frames but we can install shorter or longer stems to accommodate shorter and taller riders. Leave us a note.
E-Power mades gears redundant. Electric bikes only need 3 - 5 gears just like a motorcycle or a car.
What makes us " Made in Australia"
Yes. Most parts are imported from Asia/ Europe. but many were to our own requirements and design. We believe in our idea of having the in-house production. It gives us the quality control and the learning ground to improve on engineering & performance. We've built the first 1000 e.bikes in Sydney. And, we will continue to built more.
How is a XT made in Australia ?
Respect road laws. Customer riding.
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Chain, Cassete (if apply), Gear tuning
- Wheel Truing
- What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying pre-set top speeds
- Modifying the parts without our approval
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
- Be aware. VOLT does not provide warranty for batteries with internally damaged cells. VOLT does not provide warranty for burnt-out controllers. Both are often caused by running the motor at the full power for too long.