Why Dual Battery?
- Ideal for long distance trek riding /touring.
- Ideal for people who wishes for more power as well. Two batteries of 140 cells will enhance the motor performance noticeably. Battery will also age slower with decreased stress.
- The battery will be mounted on the top tube
- Only suitable for trekking & touring.
Why Nexus / Internal Gears with a throttle ?
- Single speed chain is thicker and strongest of all so it rarely gets snapped under extreme stress.
- There is no side-way chain movement going up and down the cassette. The chain stays on the bike almost forever.
- The single speed sprocket lasts much much longer than a cassette
- Internal gears can shift standing still without pedaling (at traffic lights)
- Simple selection 3 gears: climbing, cruising and downhill
- Internal gears are hidden from the dirt, sand or salt.
- Paired wit a 2000watts motor throttle control, nexus is super ideal for commuting and off road use
On the other hand,
- Smash repair is more complicated - requiring experience.
- Parts are costlier
In the context of super powerful e.bike riding, internal gears are futuristic and better in terms of reliability, usage and appearance.
10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
- Peaking 1700watts with our industry-leading 52V battery pack - producing 160N.M of torque !
- Trying is believing. "This motor equipped with the torque sensor just feels so much better" - Daniel Djoenaidi (Sydney)
- Bafang G510/M620 uses tri-sensors to assist your ride including torque sensor, speed sensor & cadence sensor.
- The G510 motor core is physically larger than any motor out there - producing higher real-world torque numbers. One will be utterly impressed by its uncompromising torque power!
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- Custom built e.bike front forks made by DNM in Taiwan with thicker material and 120-160mm travel
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- Dual piston E.bike hydraulic brakes systems with the integrated brake sensor
- KMC Z1E. Chain 2x stronger than any standard single speed chain
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light with 1200 lumen
Who builds this bike for you ?
Each "XT" is hand-built by VOLT to our new 2019 manufacturing standard. Made in Australia.
NEXUS + DUAL BATTERY VERSION - 1820Wh battery Energy! Offroad ability Limited. No serious jumping should be allowed. User assumes the liability of the frame.
- M620 /G510 Drive System 1700Watts Motor Performance
- Battery - Downtube style with 3 bolts and soldered on holes to reduce the battery shake-ness.
- Shimano Nexus - Front 42T and Rear 18T sprocket with KMC e.bike Z1E chain
- Hydraulic Brakes - VOLT custom made dual piston (2nd Generation) with reliable motor cut-off built-in sensors
- Wheels - Custom made VOLT Extra wide rim wheels with stainless steel spokes : Front thru axle 15mm. Rear QR.
- Tyre - Premium German SCHWALBE: Smart Sam Plus, Moto-X ...
- Tube - Self-repairing Tube
- Fork - DNM made VOLT front air suspension with 120mm travel. Lock out.
- Rear Shock - DNM Coil Shock (heavy duty)
- Removable Kick Stand - Heavy duty to support up tp 50kg - Important because of the added weight and delicate parts..
- Phone holder (Support 99% of phones) securely mounted in front of the bar to reduce unsafe head movement
- VOLT Front Light 1200Lumen wired-in
What makes us " Made in Australia"
We begun importing bike from China like most businesses. We used to check and rebuilt more than 50% of the "already built" bikes. Thus, we had the idea of hand-crafting e.bikes locally ourselves for an odd reason - to save time and money
Yes. All parts are imported from Asia/ Europe but many were to our requirements and design. We reflect on issues that thousands of our riders experienced. One example is that high-end bicycle parts are too fragile to bear the motor torque and "thicker" low end parts just do not perform well. To tackle the challenge, we have poured over a quarter of a million into custom making e.bike specific parts.
We believe what makes us "Made In Aus" is our engineering, assembly quality & service.
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Cassete (if apply)
- Derailleur hanger
- Wheel Truing
- What will avoid the warranty ?
- Removing the off road speed limit of 50kmh
- Modifying the motor parts and controller on your own
- Modifying the our factory gear setting
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
TEXT or CALL National Sales Team - 0487 163 447