Why Choose VOLT Lithium Engineered in Australia ?
- We own and operate our own lithium battery assembly factory in KunShan, China to ensure that the final quality is up to our own standards.
- We have engineered and made our own BMS in Shenzhen. They are compact & heavy duty.
- Our service team is rich in experience dealing with modern electric bike batteries.
- 52V is stronger than 48V. It taps out the "hidden" 8% power of a 48V motor system.
- Note. 52V batteries are compatible with 99% of 48V motor systems out there by default.
Down-tube Battery Options with chargers
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2.5A charger / 7 hour charging time. Up to 60-80km
- (L) 14ah 52V 730watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 2.5A charger / 3 hour charging time. Up to 80-90km
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 2.5A or 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km
- For the reference, Bosch or Shimano battery pack is 500watt-hour & 36V.
Warning: VOLT do not provide warranty if the battery cells are damaged from current over drawing.
- Running a small battery or CN battery with a powerful motor may cause premature battery cell (not system) damages.
- Running the battery at the max power for a long time may cause premature battery cell damages.
Volt eBikes are the best electric bikes made in Australia.
Call National Sales Manager 0487 163 447