Yuda cargo bikes have been in the cargo business for years. This time, one of their best products is getting a "treat" in VOLT's workshop.
Why this bike ?
- Up to 910wh battery for "non-stop" trips. Bosch pack is only 500wh.
- Peaking 2000watts mid drive motor power and twice more than any other motor out there.
- You will be able to climb any steep hill in Australia with two 50kg kids and literally no effort is required.
- The bike has too much power to be ridden on the public roads
- The bike has no speed limit
- The bike should be used off road such as camping trips
Rebuilt in Australia by VOLT
- Bafang G320 M615 Drive system 30amps controller peaking 1500watts
- High capacity 52V battery manufactured by VOLT RS Battery Technology
- Integrated VOLT bright front light and rear light wired into the battery system
- Upgraded Satori seat suspension from Taiwan
- Tektro Hydraulic Brakes for the maximum safety and stopping power