ALL NEW VOLITION BOOST MOTOR system.
"The single most powerful system in Australia. Leaving Bafang BBSHD in the dust"
"The best mid drive system in Australia - fine tuned by VOLT "
- 38Amp BOOST controller 2200watts performance - engineered in Australia. Our team spent 12 months design, engineering & testing the system.
- Custom built and completely VOLT engineered controller and assembled by VOLT ourselves !
- All new winding for an even more brutal acceleration !
- Improved motor response time resulting faster and more fun acceleration
- Support 48V and 52V batteries
- Premium Japanese Mos tubes for the controller to improve the reliability and enhance the controller performance
- Up to 180N.m of torque at the rear
- The controller settings are fine-tuned by VOLT's engineering team after nearly 3-4 months of riding and the ride is brutal and fun.
- Our own C13 Colour stealth display
- Note. This colour may be black or silver depending in the stock level.
- VOLT SYDNEY also offers conversion services $450 to electrify (most) regular bikes with our motor and battery kit. Our have done nearly 1000 jobs :) You will love your new/old e.bike!
You may want to purchase；
Q & A
Q. Is this motor from BAFANG ? Is it a re-branding of "BBSHD/ M615 ?
A; This motor system has nothing to do with BAFANG. VOLT went through the effort and manufactured the motor system ourselves.
Q. How is it different from "1000Watts 48V Bafang" that others sell ?
A. Locally engineered & tuned with improved reliability and performance. More powerful. Faster acceleration. Higher top speeds.
Q. What is the top speed and range ?
We set our motor top speed to 50kmh. Removing the speed limit avoids the warranty. However, the theoretical motor top speed for most bikes is 60kmh+ depending on the road and gear ratio. The range depends on the size of the battery you buy and how you use the motor. The more you depend on the motor , the less range you will get out of the battery. Our range estimate is based on most riders' real world pedalling.
Q. What is the difference with peak power and nominal power ?
A. The nominal power (watts) is the stable average power out under a medium level of stress - like fast jogging. The peak power is like sprinting - the motor is giving all it has. Both numbers are important. VOLT calculates the peak power using fully charged batteries.
Q. Which batteries should I use this to pair ?
A. Ideally, you should use premium cells for 1700watts + motors. Our selection of A-grade Chinese Cells can also handle 1500Watts power max well. In general, low quality and small batteries may not handle the 2000watts+ well and may grow damaged cells inside.
Why Choose VOLT 52V Lithium Engineered in Australia ?
52V is stronger than 48V. It taps out the "hidden" 8% power of a 48V motor system.
We have made and sold over 1000+ electric bike batteries. We are always in the process of improving the battery production & performance from customers' feedback. The feedback goes directly to our own VOLT operate factory in KunShan, China. We have engineered and made our own BMS in Shenzhen. They are compact & heavy duty. Our service team is rich in experience dealing with modern electric bike batteries.
Down-tube Battery Options with chargers
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2A charger / 7 hour charging time. Up to 60-80km
- (L) 14ah 52V 730watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 3 hour charging time. Up to 80-90km
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- What will avoid the warranty ?
- Modifying pre-set top speeds
- Modifying the parts without our approval
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
- Be aware. VOLT does not provide warranty for batteries with internally damaged cells. VOLT does not provide warranty for burnt-out controllers. Both are often caused by running the motor at the full power for too long.