As we are all well aware, the world is going through a major social and economic event. As a result, the Australian Dollar value has seen an impact and our purchasing costs for the motor, battery, frame ...etc have gone up significantly (March 2020)
Unfortunately we will have no other choice but to update all our prices from 01-April-2020 based on the new exchange rate. Your understanding is much appreciated. We will launch a new website on 01-April-2020 as well. All visits to voltbike.com.au will be directed to VOLITIONEBIKE.COM
Thank you again for your support.
VOLITION E.BIKE Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
ALL NEW 2020 VOLITION JET
BRAND NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHING SOON VOLTITIONEBIKE.COM
Due to the severe supplier issues in Asia, many bike parts won't be delivered to Sydney until May 2020. We are sorry for the delay. We are working as hard as we can to fulfil your pre orders.
- Bafang M400 road legal Motor - reprogrammed by VOLITION with 90Nm torque 25kmh (45kmh Private mode). Peak 1000Watts!
- NEW VOLITION eMTB mode 2.0 installed
- Built-in alarm system; a super useful safety feature that no other company is doing.
- Shimano Nexus 3 Internal sealed gear system
- KMC Z1E CHAIN (Rugged and Heavy duty; Super Strong) included in this price or supports the CARBON GATES BELT upgrade
- Integrated Lights: One front; one rear
- Semi-integrated Battery (easy to remove)
- Up to whopping 1000Wh 48V 21ah Samsung Battery (engineered in Australia). Price includes a 625Wh battery
- Shimano Dual-piston Hydraulic brakes
- German Schwalbe 27.5 x 2.4 E.bike Puncture resistant Tyre.
- 120mm Coil Suspension Front with shoulder lock. Custom made for VOLITION in Taiwan
- Satari Seat Suspension (super nice). Made in Taiwan
- Pannier Rack & Mud guards will be standard and included. (not shown in the photo)
- Pre Order $800 = $300 discount. Please follow this link PRE ORDER
About the M400 motor
VOLT boosts up the power from 13amps to 17amps and 48V to 52V. Now the motor pumps up to 90N.m of torque and 1000watts of power. VOLT also upgraded the firmware to support the throttle for the added convenience. However this motor is not suitable for throttle only riding. The top motor speed is around 40-45km on the flat roads but the e.bike law only allows for 25kmh.
The mid-drive motor measures sensors at pedals at a frequency of up to 80k Hz via a torque sensor and two speed sensors. The result is that "the harder you push , the more more power you get from the motor. The M400 Drive System puts the rider in complete control. In spite of the power, the motor operates in virtual silence. The modular motor design and integrated controller make disassembly easier and improve service.
Please note that the bike may be subjected to a last min change.