VOLT teams have done nearly 1000 conversions - our experience and skill are ahead all others.
- Powerful 1500watts 25Amps performance. Top speed 50kmh+
- Modified Bafang M615 BBSHD has over 120N.M of Torque
- Fine-tuned VOLT pedal settings for an intuitive feedback from the motor
- Industry leading 52V powerful battery pack
Built to Order ( 2 - 7 days )
- M615 Mid Drive Motor System with C18 Colour Multifunctional Display - Speed, Range, Battery life... BBSHD
- Front Suspension - Hydraulic Coil system - Necessary for a bike weighing nearly 23-25kg.
- Gear - 1 x 7 Speeds System (Modified with 11T blocked due to high stress on the motor)
- Gear Sensor - INCLUDED to cut the motor power and protect the chain and drive system when shifting
- Front Chain guide - included to make sure the chain does not fall out off the chain ring.
- Brakes - Hydraulic Oil Brakes with a motor cut off sensor on the left rear brake
- Satori Seat Post Suspension is highly recommended to replace stock rigid post for commuting with extra comfort.
- Super Bright 6V VOLT designed Front light wired into the battery and securely mounted on the bar for the convenience
- V. Designed Phone holder (Support 99% of phones) securely mounted in front of the bar to reduce unsafe head movement
Other products you may need:
Sydney VOLT Bondi - 0487 163 447
Melbourne Test Ride Location - Coming in 2019
What about the motor ?
This VOLT /Bafang motor we use is the latest and simply the best bolt-on motor system out there and also the most powerful one. It has got the power, the torque & reliability. The system is refined and proven after 4 years in production.
There are many "powerful" systems out there but Bafang M615 is the most accomplished system of all. It is neat, compact and packing a whopping 180N.m of torque which no other mid drive can match. Some hub motors can produce up to 3000 watts of power but only up to 100N.m of torque.
Bafang from China is one of the most experienced and strongest e-motor manufacturer in the world
Why Choose VOLT Lithium Engineered in Australia ?
We have made and sold over 1000+ electric bike batteries. We are always in the process of improving the battery production & performance from customers' feedback. The feedback goes directly to our own VOLT operate factory in KunShan, China. We have engineered and made our own BMS in Shenzhen. They are compact & heavy duty. Our service team is rich in experience dealing with modern electric bike batteries.
Down-tube Battery Options with chargers
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2A charger / 7 hour charging time. Up to 60-80km
- (L) 14ah 52V 730watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 3 hour charging time. Up to 80-90km
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km
- 52V is stronger than 48V. It taps out the "hidden" 8% power of a 48V motor system.
Bicycle Size & Gear Question
Most motorcycles or scooters come in one size only. Ebikes with a powerful motor eliminate the need for too many different bicycle frame sizes. We use L size frames but we can install shorter or longer stems to accommodate shorter and taller riders. Leave us a note.
E-Power mades gears redundant. Electric bikes only need 3 - 5 gears just like a motorcycle or a car.
What makes us " Made in Australia"
Yes. Most parts are imported from Asia/ Europe. but many were to our own requirements and design. We believe in our idea of having the in-house production. It gives us the quality control and the learning ground to improve on engineering & performance. We've built the first 1000 e.bikes in Sydney. And, we will continue to built more.
TEXT or CALL National Sales Team - 0487 163 447
Examples of conversions
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Chain, Cassete (if apply), Gear tuning
- Wheel Truing
- What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying pre-set top speeds
- Modifying the parts without our approval
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
- Be aware. VOLT does not provide warranty for batteries with internally damaged cells. VOLT does not provide warranty for burnt-out controllers. Both are often caused by running the motor at the full power for too long.