Not for the fainted heart,
this world's exclusive 62V ebike motor system is extreme. You are practically riding a motorcycle with an insane torquey motor. Our VOLITION BOOST 38amps 62V 2800wats motor performance was engineered in Australia!
- Crazily powerful 2800watts performance - "VOLITION BOOST" engineered in Australia
- Up to 200N.m of torque at the rear
- Fine-tuned VOLT pedal settings for an intuitive feedback from the motor
- Industry leading 62V 840Wh powerful battery pack; 3 hour charging time with our fast charger
DEMO SALE. The bike is in a good used condition. It has done probably around 300km.
- Mid Drive Motor System with C13 Colour Multifunctional Display (left) - Speed, Range, Battery life...
- Ludicrous Volition Boost Motor
- Cassette Gear - 1 x 7 Speeds System (with 11T blocked )
- Gear Sensor - to cut the motor power and protect the chain and drive system when shifting
- Front Chain guide - included to make sure the chain does not fall out off the chain ring.
- Brakes - Hydraulic Oil Brakes with a motor cut off sensor on the left rear brake
Additional upgraded (included)
- Satori Seat Post Suspension is included to replace stock rigid post for commuting with extra comfort.
- Schwalbe Tyre upgrade
Other products you may need:
What about the motor ?
VOLITION is the E.bike specialist. Our own Volition motor developed in house is the latest and simply the best bolt-on motor system out there and also the most powerful one.
It has got the power, the torque & reliability; packing a whopping 160Nm - 200Nm of torque that no others can match. Some hub motors can produce up to 3000 watts of power but only up to 100N.m of torque.
Why Choose VOLT 52V Lithium Engineered in Australia ?
52V is stronger than 48V. It taps out the "hidden" 8% power of a 48V motor system.
We have made and sold over 1000+ electric bike batteries. We are always in the process of improving the battery production & performance from customers' feedback. Through years of effort, we have developped and made our own heavy duty performance Battery Management System in Shenzhen.
In addition, our production team is rich in experience dealing with modern electric bike battery servicing and repair.
What makes us " Made in Australia"
Yes. Most parts are imported from Asia/ Europe. but many were to our own requirements and design. We believe in our idea of having the in-house production. It gives us the quality control and the learning ground to improve on engineering & performance. We've built the first 1000 e.bikes in Sydney. And, we will continue to built more.
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Chain, Cassete (if apply), Gear tuning
- Wheel Truing
- What will void the warranty ?
- Modifying pre-set top speeds
- Modifying the parts without our approval
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part
- Be aware. VOLT does not provide warranty for batteries with internally damaged cells. VOLT does not provide warranty for burnt-out controllers. Both are often caused by running the motor at the full power for too long.