Shimano Deore M6000 Disc Brake
The Deore M6000 Disc Brake offers great value for money and gives you plenty of power and control at your fingertips. Finished off with a sleek, integrated appearance, the M6000 will compliment any new cross country or all-mountain steed and help you to conquer even the most challenging trails.
Enhanced Braking Force
The M6000 brake offers consistent and reliable braking performance in all conditions. In fact, as it is equipped with Shimano's "Servo Wave" technology, the force you apply to the lever is multiplied at the caliper to increase the stopping power even more. The caliper can also be used along with Shimano's "Ice-Tech" pads and rotors for even better performance when riding trails with extended descents.
- Opening clamp band design with hinge for easy installation and removal
- 2-finger ergonomic brake lever
- Lever reach adjustment
- Integrated design brake lever for I-Spec II shift lever compatibility
- Sleek and resilient master cylinder design
- Caliper Design: 2-piece
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Brake Actuation: Mineral oil
- Caliper Mount: Post mount (IS mount with mount adapter-sold separately)
- Caliper Pistons: 2
- Brake Pads: G02S resin
- Hose Connection: Straight
- Recommended Rotors: SM-RT64, SM-RT66, SM-RT54, SM-RT56
- Steel caliper fixing bolts (5 mm)
- Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity
- Heat insulated pad and piston
- Stable brake performance in any condition
- Powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles
- Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance
- One-way funnel bleeding
- Compatible with Ice-Tech rotors and brake pads
- Servo Wave technology
- Application: Trail, All-Mountain, Cross Country, City & Touring
- Servo Wave: Excellent clearance at the caliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement. Then, at the point of contact, the cam moves across to multiply the leverage ratio and increase the stopping power.
- One-Way Bleeding: One way bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimano’s hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
- I-Spec II: This system combines the shifter and brake lever into one clamp that can be mounted on the handlebars. I-Spec II gives more freedom in cockpit placement, saves weight and offers more mounting possibilities for a more ergonomic design. Easily installed with smaller clamps leaving more space on the handlebars. *Please note: I-Spec II brakes cannot be joined together with older I-Spec A or I-Spec B shifters.