VOLT ELECTRIC BIKE is offering an amazing deal.
We have two stores - Sydney & Melbourne
How does it work?
- Bring us a bike new or used to our Sydney and Melbourne store for a convention to an ebike.
- Tell us which new bike you want, we will buy it for you and convert the bike for you and post it to you. All hassle free.
What are included ?
- Professional Installation and Testing
- Motor x 1
- Battery x 1
Call National Sales Manager: 0487 163 447
Best & Only High Current Powerful Motors
VOLT are the experts in electric motors and lithium batteries. We upgrade the motor core with high quality grease. We own and operate our own lithium battery assembly factory in KunShan, China. We work with Bafang and program their motors for the best tuned performance.
We have debunked the myth surrounding BAFANG motors. Bafang motor G310 or BBS0102 are essentially the same with different "limits" imposed by computers. This is very different from 1.8L engines and 3.8L engines which you would not say they are the same. We have verified this by tearing apart the motor and confronted senior engineers at the Bafang factory in Suzhou (face to face). What it means is that Bafang should have charged us the same price for their motors with different "watts stickers" on them but they had not and resellers just follow.
However, G320 or BBSHD is a complete different motor that was redesigned and engineered with the goal to improve all the issues with the older model G310. Bafang engineers (our friends) had to sleep in the factory during the final stage of two year long development and after burning millions of cash. Do not just get confused by the watts number only. This nominal 1000W G320 Peak at 1500W+ mid drive motor is miles better than the older version in every way!
- Pedal Assist & throttle enabled BAFANG G310 motor CORE.
- Peak 1000Watts 52V 20A. Programmed settings.
- Top Speed around 40-45kmh.
- Brake Sensor Free gift.
- Pedal Assist & throttle enabled BAFANG G320 motor CORE
- You should know this motor was completely re-engineered and improved over the older G310. Better in every way.
- Peak 1500Watts 48V 30A. Programed settings.
- Top Speed 50-55Kmh.
- Brake Sensor & Gear sensor Free gifts.
Industry leading 52V Battery/ Range
Most shops would know only about 36V & 48V batteries. We own a battery factory and make one of the best batteries coming out of China using Samsung or Panasonic cells mostly. 52V is better because it leads to less tear and wear. It also lasts much longer in a way most people are not aware of. Old iPhones tend to shut down on its own despite showing 30% left. It is because after a while the 30% is no longer accessible. 52V Battery on 48V motor massively improves this situation. The motor can be kicking strong even when 5% is left. Our batteries should last 600-800 recharging cycles when users do not over drain and do not over charge the battery.
- (M) 10ah 52v 510watt-hour energy using CN cells. 2A charger / 6 hour charging time. Up to 60-70km
- (L) 14ah 52v 728watt-hour energy using Panasonic cells. 2A charger / 7 hour charging time. Up to 70-90km
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km
Why Mid Drive? Why VOLT?!
You don't see motors in motor cycle wheels. You don't see motors in a car wheels. Wheel hub motor ebikes are obsolete.
Mid Drive motor is a great new eBike invention. The power is connected to bike gears! And gears facilitate effortless hill climbing as well as high top speeds. This range of control is fun for riding. Also, keeping wheels light makes the bike nimble for off road use. Hub motor riding feels silly in comparison.
At VOLT, We work vigorously on assembling electric bikes and our engineering practices. We are constantly developing new products as we are obsessed to create better products.
Since 2018, Volt Electric Bikes have been approved to be Australian Made. Our two workshops in Sydney & Melbourne provide the national support to our customers over warranty issues and repair service.
Volt eBikes are the best electric bikes made in Australia.
Call National Sales Manager 0487 163 447